Book Title: Email Marketing Techniques: Email Marketing Beginner's Guide and Strategies
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Paul D. Kings
- Email Marketing Demystified: Build a Massive Mailing List, Write Copy that Converts and Generate More Sales
- Email Marketing Rules: Checklists, Frameworks, and 150 Best Practices for Business Success
- Email Marketing: This Book Includes Email Marketing Beginners Guide, Email Marketing Strategies, Email Marketing Tips & Tricks
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- The Email Lifeline: How To Increase Your Email Marketing Profits By 300% Using A Simple Formula
- 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
- Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising: How to Access 1 Billion Potential Customers in 10 Minutes (Ultimate Series)
- Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Email Persuasion: Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing
Do you want to know the smart email marketing technique that will double your revenue instantly?
Then, this book is a must read for your needs.
You've heard it before: "The money is in the list." It's a common phrase that is thrown around the marketing circles each and every day.
For newbies trying to earn money online, those who are truly trying to understand what this means, they find themselves unable to earn the kind of money that many people only dream of.
By following some common sense techniques and practices highlighted in this book, you really can make your email marketing campaign more seamless, less work and quite profitable.